Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Im back!!

I am not the best at posting things as many can tell, since my last
post was like 8 months ago, so i am starting over from now.
I wont be the best at posting things but i will try.
This is our camping trip we just went on. We went with our friends
Kristin and Darcy myers and Nick and Amanda Kriese. We all had
a blast. The wheather was perfect and it was beautifull. The kids
just played and got so dirty. We went for a little hike. We couldnt
go very far with 6 adults and 7 kids, two of them babies. We also
tried to all cook with just one fire. It was so much fun and i want
to go again next time the wheather permits.
Ryan, Carter and Kiley looking at a BUG

Just Chillin
up close and chubby


DIRTY



This is the stream we camped by, it was so beautifull



She IS a daddies girl!

2 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Beautiful babies! I'm bumbed out about not going. Next trip for sure! Maybe in April?

Maranda Whittle said...

I almost gave up on you! Congrats on your new baby girl, she's adorable! I went to Texas last week to visit Rosline and we got talking about the good old days of living together! She says she misses you guys!
And hey, I made our blog private, so send me your email address and I'll invite ya.
randapanda4444@hotmail.com