Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blonde Moment

So something funny happened today... I went to my friends house to do her hair and i had her put just a couple blonde foils in my hair. So the kids were being bad and it was getting late so i decided to just go home and rinse my hair at my house. So i drove home and of course had to make dinner and get the kids ready for bed and an hour and a half later i realize the foils were still in my hair. Now for any of you who know about hair, bleach should not sit on your hair that long. Thank goodness by some miracle my hair didn't fall out and it's not really even damaged. But it was just a really good blonde moment i wanted to share.

4 comments:

-The Bergen Family- said...

I'm glad your hair didn't fall out of your head!

Maranda Whittle said...

Yikes, good thing nothing happen!!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Oh gezzz! hahaha!

Momma Dianna said...

That's funny! I would totally do something like that! Glad you suffered no permanent damage! Are you guys moving?