Monday, January 26, 2009

Making Baby Food and Cousins Visit

OK so this might not be amazing to anyone else, but i am so excited that i made baby food all by myself. I even saved old baby food containers so i had something to put it in. So this one sweet potato made sooo much food. I wont have to ever make it again and it was so easy. It took hardly any time. So snaps for ME.


Looks yummy huh!

I think they are shooting birds


Isn't this a lovey habit:) what a boy!



What cute cousins


Diane and Luis stopped by for a visit. I hadn't seen them in almost two years so it was nice surprise. Our kids are about the same age. Ryan and Luis Pablo played so good together the whole time. I got some cute pictures of them. Lacy and their little boy are about a month apart. I thought Lacy was big until i saw him, she looked so little next to him. Hopefully they come again soon.

3 comments:

Myers Mayhem said...

you even saved containers?! you're so awesome! I love the pic of Ryan peeing, such a boy!I think we should all take your attitude with life,
"no one died...yet"!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Oh my gosh that picture of Ryan made me laugh so hard!! How funny!

Amy S. said...

Congrats on the homemade baby food! And congrats to Ryan on his ability to use his 'outdoor' plumbing that boys so luckily were blessed with. :)