Friday, February 12, 2010

Bad Luck

So i used to not believe in bad luck. I am a pretty positive person. I mean i have my days i guess but overall i would think that if something bad happened it happened for a reason. Well my thoughts on that issue are changing.
About a month ago i was at the beach with my family. We are all sitting around and having a great time and then all of a sudden a bird poops on my foot. I was so grossed out. But at least it was just my foot. Well then about thirty minutes later a poop bird poops not only in my hair but also on my face and shirt. I thought i would die. Come on twice in one day, something was wrong with that. THEN, yesterday i went to sea world with Tiffanie and Josh (pix to come) and we are all sitting down eating when yet again a bird poops on me. Okay three times in one month. Isn't that impossible. So now i am thinking that maybe there is such a thing as bad luck and i have it. Does any one know of some sort of spell or something to get rid of it, because i don't want it.

6 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Maybe you just have a big target on your head. haha I have been pooped on and its not fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh that sucks! i would be looking for a spell to get rid of that bad luck too!

Sherri Romney said...

Yucky! I'm sorry girl, that sounds like it is no fun. Maybe the bird is just following you around haha. The good thing about luck is that it always changes!

Myers Mayhem said...

poor pooped upon Hilarie! That's really gross and I feel really bad for you! You should wear hats from now on!

brady lady said...

bird poo on your head is very common (i think), so i don't think it's bad luck. hey sh@# happens!

The Allen's said...

Man, bird poop is the worst. It was a trial of your faith ; )We are missing you here for sure. We miss seeing you and your cute kids at playgroup. I hope California is treating you well though. I think Ryan totally looks like Brent in your Header Picture. let us know if you come to town and we can have a girls day out or something. Love ya.