Friday, May 7, 2010

Our New Place:)

So we moved! It was one crazy move. Probably not as crazy as the last one where i knew i was moving and three days later moved, but it was a lot of work. We moved all our stuff from the apt on Wednesday and then Thursday we went to our storage and moved everything from there. So two straight days of lifting and moving. I hope we can stay in this house till we want to buy. So below are a couple of pictures of the house when it was still empty. I will do more later when i find the time. It is a beautiful house. I am so so happy. Having to be in an apartment for a year has really taught me to appreciate space and a yard. The kids are still in some kind of shock from moving. I think all of us will be happy when they are adjusted and their "nicer" attitudes are back. So far i am loving the ward. The people are so nice and down to earth. Much more on my level than the wealthy side of San Diego. My mom and sister Hannah also moved with us. We are very happy they are here. We are one big happy family and they have been such a huge help through all of this. I cant wait to start our life here and make new friends. Oh and i totally cant wait to decorate. I have had basically the same colors and deco since we were married so time to move on.Entry, our beautiful stairs case and behind is the formal rooms
This is the kitchen, straight through is the formal dining room and behind that is the family room. The only room down stairs that has carpet is the formal rooms everything else is tile. I need slippers cause my feet are killing me.

Here is part of the back yard. This is one of my favorite things about this house is the yard. It is seriously huge. It came with the play set you see in the distance. It needs a little TLC but the kids are already loving it. Back to the right is a huge space fenced off where we will be planting a garden. Its a little late in the year so we will have to find out what can be planted in the summer.



6 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Very beautiful! I've been fortunate enough to never have had to live in a apartment. There's nothing like having your own place!

...Bryan and Sally... said...

Hilarie!!! That is so exciting about your house! I want to come visit and see its beautifulness :D

Brittney said...

Oh my gosh hil I am so flipping jealous!!! From the pics it looks beautiful!!! Post more when u have decorated:) I want to see more!!! I'm so glad things are going so well for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Wow it looks awesome! i can't wait to come see it! :)

Kriese Family said...

hurray for space!! and a backyard :) We will have to come visit again!

Tiffanie White said...

Love it sister. I didn't know you even posted anything new, and it was like 10 days ago. Ooops! But I LOVE the new place and really really want to come see it soon. I think I'll have to talk Josh into letting me fly down there for a week maybe later summertime!? Please come up here and visit me too. I miss you guys!!

DECORATE soon and post pictures as you do!! I want to see what you choose to do and the changes you make. IF you need advice call me :) I agree, its time for you to have some NEW stuff/deco for your home!!