Friday, December 3, 2010

My Honey Turned 30!!! * NOV 14th *




 I am a slacker and didn't post this a month ago, but i felt like i still should. We celebrated over a two day period, not really on purpose, that's just what happened. Saturday we did our family pictures( below), then came home and dropped the kids off with my family. We went out to dinner at Red Robin (yum:) and then went and saw a movie. My sister Hannah kept saying how boring we were to go to a dinner and a movie, but we had gift cards to both things. Free is okay with me. We had a great time. I love that after almost eight years we still enjoy each others company. I wouldn't want to spend a night any other way than being with my hubby. I am thankful for birthdays. My family has always celebrated big. not necessarily in presents but just making that persons day special. Sunday morning we had the special birthday pancakes. Later, after church, we had presents and carne asade. Brent's all time favorite meal.

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY BRENT!

No comments: