Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Day 2010

Christmas morning, my favorite:0
I told Ryan that when he wakes up to come and get me first. SO 6am roles around and in he comes. I actually made him come in our room and play for a bit since the rest of the world was still asleep. Finally we made him wait long enough and we went to wake up the rest of the bunch. Here is there pix right before we went down stairs. Lacy can hardly contain herself...


 I love the first look, Ryan got the ultimate GI Joe battle station. He wanted something all his "mans" could play on. Thanks Santa
 You cant see Lacy's face here very well but boy was she excited.
 Ryan got his DS he had been waiting for.
 New towels, of course Lacy got a princess one:)
 And Ryan got a monster one, at least i think that's what it is?
 I think Lacy's favorite present was her lip gloss. She carried it around all day.
 Traditional picture in front of the tree with all the gifts
 Later that my grandparents and Aunt and Uncle came over.
 My Uncle Carl was in a band for years so he played and sang some Christmas songs for us
 We all sat and listened, Later we had our Carne Asada Christmas dinner. Yum Yum


*Merry Christmas 2010*

3 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

What a fun Christmas!! I'm thinking next year when Katie's 5 we will go a DS too! Lacy is getting soooo pretty! What beautiful kids you have there :D

Myers Mayhem said...

aaawww, it looks like you had a great Christmas! Parker and Avery had the same exact piggy banks! ...until Parker broke them both! sad. I miss you! Happy New Year!

Momma Dianna said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas :)