Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter Fun



The Day before Easter my Grandparents, my aunt and her kids and my brother and his wife and kids came over! It was a full house, so fun and loud, just the way i like it! We had an Easter egg hunt and ham sandwiches. It was so nice and relaxing. The kids had a blast as you can see below. I love the pictures right before they went out to collect:)



THE HUNT

 




THE END RESULT= HAPPINESS

*EASTER MORNING*
Ryan finally got his Super Mario bros game that he has wanted for a long time. Good Job Easter Bunny!


Lacy got Tangled- she had to wait a while for that too. Of course we love it. I have wanted to watch it more than her:0
Easter was great! I think it gets better and better as the kids get older.

2 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Looks like fun!! I love Tangled!!

Myers Mayhem said...

So cute! I miss you!