Saturday, April 14, 2012

Baby #3

 Just realized as i was going back to catch up on my blog that i never posted anything about the most exciting thing going on in my life.. ha ha
Baby #3
Due June 23, 2012
"There is a bun in the oven"
Maybe cause its baby no 3, i didn't feel like taking tummy pictures till there was a tummy to show. So here is the first one, i am 5 months. 
 ....and 6 months
 More to come later.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan's first kinder performance
'The Love Bug Show'
 You always wonder how your kids will do at these type of things. Ryan did nothing i expected, mostly cause he did nothing at all. Literally stood there yawning and looking bored. I sat there thinking okay something is totally wrong with him. But Brent assured me that he did the same kinds of things when he was a kid and so i guess that's just the way it is. Ryan is not the singing type..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valentines Day 12'
I love the day of Love

and so did the kids! Its amazing what small toys and candy can do to small children,


And then there was Brent... I got him a huge card just like he got me about 5 years ago for Valentines Day. I still have mine, lets see if he keeps his. Inside i wrote 9 reasons why i love him since this was our 9th V. Day together. It was pretty cute, i must say so!
He got me just what i wanted. A really nice body pillow! Very practical but i really needed it so it all worked out.

No comments: