Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

So Valentine's Day was a good day:)Lacy Lou loved it too!
( I just cant get a great pix of her, its either blurry or she is making a retarded face at the flash, so sorry for the blurriness)
Ryan got a shark and a whale and of course some candy, he couldn't have been happier


I think i got the best present of all...a message:)

Here is such a cute family pix to capture the moment,minus me of course. geez don't Brent and Ryan look identical. They are both so handsome.




And last but not least, i made these fabulous heart shaped pancakes. I felt like such a great mom. Sometimes you just need to do something corny to make yourself feel good:)




4 comments:

Jen said...

I love that he got a shark:)
Have fun getting that massage- I'm jealous!

Myers Mayhem said...

Parker plays with his sharks all day long! Cute pancakes!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

ohhh massage envy is so nice!! Enjoy!

Maranda Whittle said...

Those are cute pancakes, good job!