Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Life

I have been going to the gym three or fours days a week. I also bought the most awesome jogging stroller at Costco recently so now i can go not jogging, but roller blading. Its much more fun to me. Lacy is only taking a bottle now which turns out to be a lot of work. For some reason i thought it was going to be easier but now i have to MAKE her a bottle. She is crawling around a little bit but still taking her dandy old time. Ryan has been having lots of fun at the gym. He loves going to 'work out'. I just cut his hair, now he looks three. My babies are growing up."i am nine months old now"
Look at those beautiful baby blues

Brent and i as we were going out on a date. Brent argued about taking a picture and i said that we never get any picture of just us. So i won and here it is...( too bad the red eye thing wouldn't work)



This was our breakfast a couple mornings ago. I just had to take a picture cause this kind of thing usually doesn't happen in our house. I asked the family what they wanted for breakfast, Ryan took out olives and Brent said burritos. So i told Ryan we would have olives for lunch and i gave in and had FROZEN BURRITOS and ketchup for breakfast. They were actually pretty good.



Aren't little boys so much fun. Good job Ryan!




4 comments:

Momma Dianna said...

Awww...I was hoping maybe that fell through since it's been awhile since I've heard anything. We will miss you guys! Everyone is moving outta here!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

What Ryan did to the cars made me laugh!

Emily Clark said...

hellooo woman!! ok i have missed you so so much! i'm so glad we got to talk today! your kids are absolutely adorable...i cant believe how grown up ryan is! i love you and lets keep in touch!

Tiffanie White said...

Sister. For real. Burritos for breakfast?!!? Ewww... To me that just sounds so gross. But I can see with a husband like Brent, and Ryan takes after him with stuff like that. lol.

I'll take french toast please :)