Sunday, March 15, 2009

What we've been up to

So Friday and Saturday my family and i had a huge yard sale at my moms house in QC. It went very well so sat night my mom took us all to PF Chang's. It was a great time. I always forget its going to be much louder and messier when the kids come but it was still a blast, and the food was yummy. So the following are some fun pix of the night( by the way you don't see Brent cause he was off having his own fun in Vegas for "work."Teetee and Lacy lou
My model Ryan

Lacy once again not looking at the camera but at least she is smiling



In this picture you get the whole horse, Ryan, and Lacy's head




My Brother Zach and Ryan


Me and Lacy( i love her face in this picture, she is smiling and shoving food in her face)






Grandma and Ryan( Thanks Grandma for dinner)



"when you give a kid a cookie"



YES... LACY IS TAKING A BOTTLE


FINALLY


I am so happy that after almost 9 months she is taking a bottle. The sad thing is i think she prefers the bottle over ME. I think i am almost done nursing. Its a bitter sweet thing.

2 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

That is the cutiest dress on her!

Amy S. said...

Grandma? Your mom looks so young!