Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Busy Life

So we have been crazy busy lately. I have been trying to take pictures of it all so i can blog about it, of course. I just need the time to sit and actually do it. I have had some company come and stay with us, which was so nice. Ryan was glad to give up his room so he could have friends. Once again, everyone is welcome to come and stay with us anytime you would like. We are about 20 min from the beach so its a little drive but it beats 6 hours :) So my neighbor Dena came to stay with her two girls and my mom is here now actually. She took Ryan with her down to my brother Troy's house for a couple days. One kid is so easy. Its been nice to have some one on one time with my little girl, who will be ONE tomorrow. OMG
We are all doing well. Everyone is healthy( knock on wood...) Brent is working hard every day all day and we hope by the end of summer it pays off like we want it too. We have a great ward here. The people are just awesome and they are always having great activities which has been nice for me and the kids. We are trying to stay busy. Having nice weather all the time makes taking walks and going to the park really enjoyable. I do miss the warm weather for the pool. Its still a bit chilly at the beach and the pool. I am planning a trip to AZ next week. I cant wait. This is Ryan with his cousins hunter and Paige. They get along great. We went shopping at the outlet mall in Lake Elsinore. It was a blast. I got some great deals on clothes for the ever growing kids.
A couple days later i made play doe with the kids. Lacy tried putting some in her mouth and i firmly told her no. This is what she did. EVERYTHING is the end of the world.

This is her getting happy after she realized she can actually play with it.


And of course Ryan having a great time. This was a great activity to do with them. we had a blast.



Here we are at the San Diego zoo. I got a great deal on season passes at Costco. I love that they have 'reindeer' as Ryan calls them. Lacy didn't know what to think. I tried to make her pet them and she was trying even harder to get a way. I think over all she was happy. She kept saying dog which i guess to her means animal on four legs with fur.





Here is Ryan with his new buddies Avery and Macaya. They have this neat splash pad for the kids of course they had a blast/





This is with my friend and the kids. We has a fun trip to the beach and decided to come and get all the sand off in the warm hot tub, it was perfect.



Here is Ryan sitting next to Breanna and Brittney holding Lacy. Lacy loved having the girls here.



Lacy and Brittney




Ryan being a boy as always



Getting a little wet



We went for a nice family walk at the beach with my mom after church.




Me and Ryan



This is the Seal beach. It was cool to see them up close.



Dad and Ryan


Lacy and the View

1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

Are those Seals alive on the beach?? I see some of them look like they are, but some of them are WAY HIGH up on the beach! Looks like you guys have been busy!! Thanks for posting all these photos. SOO cute!!