Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Snails AND Lacy

So i haven't figured out how to separate my two kids. This post was meant to be about Ryan and his pet snail but then Lacy was there too and she looked so cute( and demanding) with her food that i had to take a picture of her too and then of course i have to blog about it cause it was so cute. So anyways, we were on our way to church on Sunday and Ryan past a snail on the way to the car and he wanted to play with it. I told him that when we got home we could go snail hunting which we did but there were no snails. So the next day at the park Ryan's friend Avery found him a snail. He HAD to bring in home and make it his pet. I told him we would need to put it back outside eventually but he refused. I think it died today or its just sleeping in its shell all day long. I guess i will put it out tomorrow and see what happens. see how cute she is
'Our pet'

Isn't it so cute.



5 comments:

The Jones Family said...

The snail is alittle slimy looking, but Ryan sure is adorable!!

Gotta go Lacy and those cheeks. :) So cute~~~

Cant wait to see ya soon...
Maggie

Jen said...

Gross, I don't think i could handle the snail, but I'm glad he likes it :)

Myers Mayhem said...

Ha Ha! He's just like Parker with all his gross little bug friends!

Tiffanie White said...

lol. Showing me what I'm in for with a little boy, huh!?!? Oh, how I can't wait!! I can't wait til you are here again. We REALLY need to plan my trip out there too. I NEED a trip to the beach and just to get away for a few days... It will be FUN!! LOVE ya

Kriese Family said...

oh I think I'm pretty good with bugs, but snails are one thing that just makes me cring!!!