Monday, July 20, 2009

Back to Cali, July 3rd

So we headed home from az with 6 people in the car. Me driving, my uncle Jimmy, Tiffanie, Hannah, Ryan, and Lacy. Tiffanie was coming to visit for a week, and Hannah came to stay with me for a month(much needed help.) And my uncle drove with me to and fro. It was a fun trip. The kids didnt sleep as much as i thought they might considering we left around 6 am. We still made it in 6 hours which is way nice. A couple days later we went to Encinitas. My uncle's friend used to own this neat resteraunt right by the beach called the 101 diner, we met them down there for lunch and then hit the beach. It was a blast, decpite the over crowdedness. I guess the day before 4th of july at the beach is a bad idea, unless you like to be around a lot of people.


Her shirt says it all


Oh it was so nice to be at the beach with tee tee



Ryan thought he was surfing. A couple of times the waves came up and knocked him over. It was pretty funny:>

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Your kiddos are getting so big!!