Monday, July 13, 2009

Our Arizona Trip- The Salt River

So we get to the salt river, with no kids i might add, and we have these coupons for five dollars off. Well... they were expired and the rude people that work at the place said they could do nothing for us. Well since we only had brought just enough money we went scrounging. I had about 15 bucks in my purse, Tiffanie had a couple extra dollars, and my mom found tons of change in her car and purse. We ended up finding about 30 extra dollars, well it was just enough to make up the difference so that we were able to go. The whole time i was freaking out because both my kids were being baby sat and i told Shaun( who is the best ) that we would be like four hours. So we were already on a time crunch and then this problem comes up. Anyways it worked out fine. Here is a picture of all the change.
On our way up
(uncle Jimmy, me and Tiffanie)


Mom and Sister Hannah


Me and Tee tee



Super mom and Brother Zack to the Right
It was SOOOOOO fun and i cant wait to go again!!




1 comment:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Bring be Costa Vida and I will watch them again :D