Monday, November 9, 2009

Hair And Gardens

So hair first...
Lacy let me do her hair yesterday:) It was joyous day. You know i had a girl so i could do her hair and she has been bald since birth..so now that she finally has a little bit of hair, i am so excited. The side pony and flower only lasted two hours, but they were a great two hours:)
The self realization center in Encinitas, Ca
This is not a place to take kids because its supposed to be a quiet place to think, well i really wanted to go, so we went. We didn't get too many strange looks, maybe a couple laughs. It was so beautiful. It is set right above the beach, and we went at sunset so it was just gorgeous. The kids had so much energy all they wanted to do was run around. And Lacy has this really loud scream these days, that didn't help. They did get out all there energy for the 30 min ride back home.

I had my Aunt Chris take a pix of me, since i don't have hardly any.


It was Great fun. My Aunt Chris and Uncle Carl came too. They helped keep an eye on the kids and it was nice to visit with them.





4 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Cute hair!! I can't wait for Abby's to get a little longer.

Mead Family said...

So glad I found your blog!! My cell phone died and I lost all phone numbers. Where do you guys live? We are in Mesa. My email is gaylajmead@yahoo.com Email me!

Tiffanie White said...

That is the same gardens that Josh and I went to when we were out there in September. It is SO pretty!! I'd LOVE to take pictures there while we are there in February. It would be awesome!!

I think Lacy's hair needs to grow a little more. lol. We are all baldies in this fam until we're like two, it cracks me up!

Stoddard Studios said...

Soooo cute!

ANd your hair is getting so long Hilarie. I Love it.