Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Old Husband!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENT ( November 14th)
I looked at Brent this morning and told him he was old, and then asked him how this happened? We were just young and just married and now we are just getting old. Brent is 29. Happy Birthday Honey...I love you!Family tradition- waking up to warm, yummy pancakes. I have to put chocolate chips in his so he will eat them.
Brent had to work on his birthday, but he was able to get off early. When he got home he didn't even have time to shower because somebody wanted the presents opened. You guessed it, it was Ryan. He just couldn't wait any longer.

Brent got some new pants, a wallet, and a big thing of fudge ( which i bought mostly for myself:)



3 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

OHHHH fudge is soooo good.

Maranda Whittle said...

Happy birthday, Brent. Our husbands are the same age, Curtis just turned 29 on Nov 5th, how funny!

Amy S. said...

FYI: 29 is soooo not old. Tomorrow is my birthday and I'll be 29 for the 6th year in a row... you do the math :)
Happy belated birthday Brent!