Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HALLOWEEN

WARD TRUNK OR TREAT-
I invited my grandparents to hang out with us for a couple hours on Halloween. They came with us to our ward activity. It was a lot of fun to have them there. We enjoyed some yummy Chili and mac and cheese. I took my special chili and it was a hit cause it was all gone. I was so sad cause i really wanted to bring some home. I guess it was just that good. My grandparents were nice enough to pass out our candy while Brent and i took the kids around. It was so much fun. Ryan took off and we constantly had to call him back. He couldn't get the candy fast enough. Ryan was a pirate this year. He looked so cute in his costume. He had an eye patch and a sword that we didn't get any pictures of :(
Lacy was a cute little pumpkin half the night and a Ninja the other half( I'll explain a little later) After this we went to a nice neighborhood and got some great candy. Lacy and Ryan ate so much they really haven't asked for any since then.
They had a parade, which i thought was a great idea. We got to walk all around and show off the cute kids.




Here is the clan, again!



This is how he looked all night. He is so cute. I would definitely give this little boy all the candy he wanted.




This is my favorite costume i ever seen. It is so creative, i just had to take a pix.






3 comments:

Myers Mayhem said...

looks fun! Ryan and Lacy looked so cute! Did you take the chili you were telling me about from all recipes?

Amy S. said...

cute kiddos!

brady lady said...

lacy is so cute in that pumpkin costume!