Monday, December 7, 2009

Presents and Chukie Cheese

So for Ryan's birthday we:

opened presents
(he opened these and said "these are my smash hulks," like five times.)


went to Chuckie Cheeese with our cousins

blew out moms ghetto cake
He didnt know that it was ghetto, but i was pretty embarrased. I used the last of the batter left over from cup cakes. We were going to eat this ghetto one at home and get a nicer one, but there was no time. ( This explanation is mostly for me :>)

opened more presents ( thank you Hunter and Paige)

forced cousin pictures
forced a very cute family picture


...and of course played some games.
(I was hoping she would score me some big points this way but she favored putting them in bottom.)


We also had Brent's work Christmas party. Here are some cute chocolate covered kids.


3 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Very cute! Ryan is so handsome. Great family picture!

Tiffanie White said...

So fun! I didn't see this post you must have posted it after your last one or something?! This is why I wish we lived closer so I didn't miss stuff like this and so our kids could grow up together but maybe one day! Being out here makes me really want to leave the Country with Josh and get stationed somewhere cool like this but then again I'm not sure how cool it would be for 2-3 years!

Anyway sis. I can't call or anything yet until Josh shows me how to call international on my Korean cell phone. lol. You NEED to get Skype so we can see and talk to each other!! Okay!! Seriously!

The Tryons said...

Goodness gracious! Your kids are getting so big! How are you lady?