Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How did that happen??

How did my little baby boy turn FOUR...
It was just yesterday that i was holding you in my arms and you were so teeny tiny. It was just yesterday that you took your first steps. It was just yesterday that you loved me more than your friends. I cant believe you are growing up so fast.
I cant imagine life without you. You keep me on my toes. You help me to find my imagination. You help me see the good in the world and other people. I love you Ryan Our family tradition to have pancakes with a candle
Ryan taking cupcakes to preschool

Lacy wanting in on all the action:)



7 comments:

Myers Mayhem said...

happy birthday ryan! the last picture of lacy is so cute!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Your kids look old! Ahhh where is the time going? Makes me sad :(

Maranda Whittle said...

What a big boy...just wait till he starts Kindergarten!! Happy birthday!

Jessica Muro said...

He's getting so big! Hows Cali treating ya?

-The Bergen Family- said...

wow! he sure has grown since I have seen him! happy birthday to Ryan!

Stoddard Studios said...

I can't believe we missed his Birthday. We should have called. But, I guess we can barely remember each others, so we are really going to have problems remembering our kids. LOL. New rule: Call each other and remind each other that it's our kids b-day. I did that with Bryson's this year. We're such dorks.

Miss you

Stoddard Studios said...

BTW, Happy late Birthday Ryan!