Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Hannah!!!

Today we celebrated Hannah's 14th birthday.  It was such a fun day. It started off with The yummiest french toast for breakfast, then off to church. We came home and made the birthday food. On the closest Sunday to our birthday we get to choose what we want for dinner and desert. Hannah chose one of my specialties ( my mom actually make it though.) Italian chicken with rice and corn on the cob. For desert my mom made a Brownie chocolate chip ice cream cake. It was by far the BEST cake i have ever had. Hannah actually thought that it was from a store, she was shocked to know it was homemade. I think homemade things are always better:)
Here are some pictures of the night...





            Hannah got some good gifts and we played some fun games. I actually hid her present, which was the new Taylor swift CD, and hid the clues in balloons throughout the house and she had to pop all the balloons and put the clues together to find it. I hid it in the toilet tank. It took her a while to figure it out. We also blind folded her put bright lipstick on and make her play pin the kiss on the cute guy. Lets just say she is a big fan of Taylor or "Jacob." She was totally embarrassed and it was so fun.

My uncle Jimmy put on the socks that he gave to Hannah and we decided he looked like Eeyore, so he went and got my Eeyore cup and tried to look just like him. I think he got pretty close.
I love spending time with my family. Its always loud and crazy, but so much fun.I love that all our kids get along so great. I love having a big family. We definitely miss the ones who aren't close anymore and cant be at our family functions...TIFFANIE. Maybe one day we will all live close to each other.

2 comments:

Tiffanie White said...

how cute!! I miss being around like crazy... but we'll have a WHOLE WEEK to make up for it when we come for Christmas :) Love you guys! Can you believe the baby of the family is 14 already!!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Your uncle is so funny! What a special birthday for ms hannah!