Friday, November 12, 2010

TurkeyFingers

My wonderful mom was watching my niece and nephew yesterday, which is always a blast for my kids since they are all so close in age. My mom made sugar cookies and then traced all four kids hand prints on paper then covered the paper with wax paper. She then spent who knows how long cutting out 12 little hands all in there individual hand shapes. After dinner we painted them into turkeys. It was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of the turkey event...


This is(above) how the cookies started out. Well plus one finger that Ryan ate off.



         


                                                              




The painting begins




Some went straight to eating! I think Lacy ate more frosting than what went on her cookie.






You can never go wrong frosting sugar cookies. I have never done Thanksgiving cookies in the past, but i might have to start a new tradition:0 Thanks Grandma