Monday, November 15, 2010

Kids say the dardest things...

Lacy-
Me- Brent look at their( Ryan and Lacy) eyes. They are both blue but they looks so different.
Lacy- No my eyes aren't blue, they are PINK.
Me- Really, so what color are my eyes?
Lacy -PINK
Me- What color is Ryan's eyes?
Lacy- Blue
Me- What color are Daddy's eyes?
Lacy- Blue

So from this i get that Girls have pink eyes and boys have blue eyes. Something i never new before.

Ryan-
I love disneyland, i cant wait to go to disneyland for my birthday. I love all the creatures there.
Me- creatures.. you mean characters... lol

I sure do love my kids, they make me laugh everyday:)

2 comments:

Tiffanie White said...

I miss them, and you, and EVERYONE :( We need to have another Skype party soon when we're all home at the same time!!

Love the family pictures too... you should get one of your favorites blown up to like a 16x20 and frame it for your house, it would look awesome on your wall with the blue sky/beach background! Oh, and I hope I get a copy of one of these too :)

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Creatures!! bahaha! Cute!