Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Beach AGAIN

Another Beach Trip


First of all it was nice and sunny, a little windy but overall a great day. I had the bright idea of taking the wagon and the canopy that took me half an hour to set up. The thing i didn't think about is that when you go to the beach here you always have to walk down steps to get to the beach. Well there was probably 30 steps. So my bright idea didn't work too good. Thank goodness there was two great men there, one to help me on the way down and one to help on the way up. I think next time i am just putting everything in a big bag. Ryan loves everything about the beach. He didn't want to leave. He was a little afraid to go in the water but it didn't take him long. Lacy didn't like it so much at first. She hated the fact that sand got on her and she couldn't get it off, even with her mouth. She tried eating the sand and at first it looked like she enjoyed it but then i think she realized it wasn't so good. So i took her over to the water to wash her off and i thought she would be scared of the waves and the coldness of it well to my surprise she loved it. She started laughing and playing in it. I think she could have stayed all day. So overall it was very nice. Oh yes and i have a friend here. Her name is Bree. She is the wife of one of the salesmen. I am so grateful she is here and that she is willing to hang out with me and the crazy kiddos. She helped out a ton at the beach and it is so nice to have someone older that three to hang out with.



yes she actually tried it, lol

look at his face:)



Ryan made this and came and got me to look. he was so proud, i don't think he knew what it was. too bad we aren't catholic...

4 comments:

-The Bergen Family- said...

haha seems like it'd be too cold for the beach. We went to the zoo on Wed and just about froze!!!!!!!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

You look great! I'm glad you have a friend there :)

brady lady said...

looks cold, it's so stinkin' hot here but i love it, good running weather (i hate to run in the cold)!

Jamie said...

i miss the beach!!!