Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What-moving again???

Yes, for those of you who haven't heard we are moving. I'm sorry to say that its not back to AZ(which i miss sooo much) we are actually moving to another apt about five miles away.It probably doesn't make much sense to any one else, but here is the deal..
Brent's boss found our apt in like one day. He worked very hard to find us a three bedroom, and i am very grateful. The 'new' lady that works in the front office didn't disclose to him that they would be doing construction at all hours of the day and night right outside all our bedroom windows and she actually told him that our apt would not have any noise problems even though it is very close to the freeway. So being an extremely busy man he trusts her and signs the papers and is on his way. Well we show up a couple of days later and our apt is so loud that when outside you almost cant hear yourself talk. I cant open my windows for fresh air. And when they decide to do construction at night our house shakes a bit and Ryan doesn't go to sleep which means i don't get any sleep. And i am grumpy when i don't get any sleep. So after much debating and unpacking i decided it would be worth my eventual sanity to repack and move my family to a different apt far from the freeway. And as an added bonus it is a great apt everything is new and beautiful and the pool area looks like a resort. i am so happy and i cant wait to move there. So i have been packing and more packing and i just can not believe i am doing it again. I just keep picturing the new and beautiful and QUIET apt we will be in. People are asking for pictures of our apt and i will post them tomorrow. I will show both places, it will be fun to compare. sorry so long...

7 comments:

Tiffanie White said...

YES, Sister. Since I can't be there this weekend :( I want to at least see pictures of the two... I think you made a good decision, especially knowing that you'll be there for at least a year.

I MISS you and the kiddos like CRAZY and I can't wait to plan a trip so I can come out there and spend some time with you guys and go to the beach!!

Have fun this weekend with mom and Hannah (i'm jealous :)

Momma Dianna said...

That sucks Hilary! Hopefully this time you guys will love your new place, be able to really settle in and call it home til you get to come home! Good luck with yet another move!

Jen said...

Sorry about the lack of sleep, but I'm so glad you found a better place- It just stinks about packing stuff up again:(

Myers Mayhem said...

Wahoo for you! I wish I could be there to help you pack! Good luck!

The Clarks said...

Hillarie!! I wish I could have helped you out some. This stupid car thing is so inconvenient! I hope you got it all done without getting too stressed. It will be great for you guys to be in another place!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

I want pictures!

Shelly said...

Where are you living now? That is so good that you could find a better place!