Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Back in Az

I am here in Arizona and loving it. Well not the weather, but everything else. I have been at the pool everyday since i have been here and it has been great. I remembered that you can stand the AZ heat if you are wet and next to a pool. I am excited to hang out with all my friends and i am already having a blast with my family. Ryan is loving being back. He asked me why we cant just live here. Its kinda sad. I know he misses it and there's nothing i can really do. Hopefully soon we will find him a bunch of friends in San Diego. So i didn't bring the cord for my computer so there wont be any pix until i get back. Too bad:)

4 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Glad you're having a good time!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

It bet you mom loves having you back for a bit!

Stoddard Studios said...

I'm so glad you're here visiting!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Jessica Muro said...

Hey! I'm doing ok...I really miss Zaak but I know I will see him soon. Ya we cant wait to go out there, glad to know Ky will have a little friend to play with :) keep in touch!