Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Mothers Day is always funny for me. I don't really know what to expect. You always here how we should be pampered..breakfast in bed, sleep in, don't take care of the kids, no chores, no cooking. Well does that happen for anyone else?? This year actually was pretty nice. I did enjoy some of those things. Its funny i told Brent that i didn't want him to buy me anything this year. I don't really need anything and its an extra way to save money, but you should have seen the look on his face he looked relieved and kinda like " well that was easy, now i don't have to do any thing." That is until i said "well honey, you can still do other things for me. Like ( all the above mentioned things.) And he goes "oh...okay!" So i wake up in the morning to Lacy screaming on the kitchen floor and Ryan throwing up everywhere. It was a pretty funny site. Brent did let me sleep in, he made breakfast, he let me go to church alone( you know since Ryan was sick), and i got a nap in the afternoon. It was a good day. Later on we went to the really cool bridge. It has a lake under it but its funny cause its filled with dead trees. It was a beautiful day here to go for a walk as well. Enjoy the Pix. Oh and i hope all of you had a wonderful mothers day.





Oh yes here the dinner that i made. If Brent made dinner i think it would have been forzen burritos. I chose roast, potatoes and broccoli. Yummy




Oh and i painted mine and Lacy's toe nails today. Lacy didnt like it so much. It took like 30 min to do hers cause she wouldnt sit still and she kept grabbing the polish off her toes. But they sure are cute




3 comments:

Myers Mayhem said...

Happy mothers day to you! Will you get here already?

Hilarie said...

Yes i am coming so soon!!!!!! I cant wait:)

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Cute toes!!! I love painting my girls nails :)