Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Its hard to get back on track!!!

So i have had my computer up and running for four our five days now and i am just now getting on. I knew that once i got on here that it would take me a while to check my 300 new emails and then i would need to post all that has been going on. On top of all that i felt guilty getting on here cause there is so much to do around the house. So after getting not quite enough done and figuring that i will probably never be done i decided i better just get on the computer and just spend a couple hours catching up. So here i am...
Moving twice in two weeks was not the funnest thing ever, BUT i am so glad i did. My mom and my little sister Hannah came to help me. I seriously don't know what i would have done if they didn't come. My mom is a saint and i love her so much. I hope that i can be as good of a mother as she is. She helped with the kids and unpacked my whole kitchen. I would much rather her do it cause she is much more of an organized person than i am.
We moved Thursday and Friday. Friday we all went to the beach, it was a good break. My mom left sat. to spend time with my brother and his family that live here. Sat night we went to a bon fire with friends from Brent's work. Sunday we went to my nieces birthday party. I didn't get any pix of her cause they wouldn't stop running around. She turned 5. And now Ryan thinks he needs to be 5. This is all he talks about now. This is my uncle jimmy. I love him to death. He has been so close with my family. I remember him being around at all the family functions and like every Christmas. He probably held me just like that when i was a baby.
My brother Troy on the left and his friends

My beautiful mother


Of course Ryan and lacy


BON FIRE AT MOONLIGHT BEACH THIS
+

+

+


= the best smores EVER. You have to try it.







This is my new hair style since i cant wear it straight here








This is Ryan and his friend Lauren


ANOTHER TRIP TO THE BEACH




Lacy eating sand. She just loves it.


mama


Ryan and Hannah making sand castles


Me and Lacy trying to stay warm.















4 comments:

Myers Mayhem said...

OMG, the reeses smore looks so good! I'm totally going to do that! Everyone looks so cute! our apartment looks nice and clean from what I could see. Move back now, PLEASE!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Great pictures!! Your mom looks awesome. Your hair is so pretty curly too! I'm jealous.

brady lady said...

your hair looks so great! and i'm jealous you get to enjoy the beach so much!

Stoddard Studios said...

I totally need to go to Cali and visit you!!! Oh my gosh...it looks like so much fun! I want to go to the beach!!