Friday, May 29, 2009

Back to Cali

I love how i always mess up the order of the pictures. One day i will learn:)
So The trip to az was great. Almost too good. I didnt want to leave, but i did miss Brent alot and i know he missed us. My sister was so nice to let us all stay at her house. Its weird to come back and not have my own house to stay at. My mom is living with my sister Tiffanie while her husband is in korea so with Tiffanie, my mom, and her two kids still at home and then me and my two kids( and the dog) that makes 7 people staying there. It was crowded and i couldnt seem to keep it clean but it was so much fun. I spent alot of time with my two sisters Tiffanie and Hannah. We had a girls night and went for ice cream and then to wally world. I got to spend time with almost all my friends. If i didnt get you this time i will be out again in a month or so. the weather was perfect the week i was there. Thank you.. I wasnt looking forward to the 100's. I am pretty spoiled here in San Diego. The weather really is perfect almost all the time. These are out of order...
So when we got back from az we went with some of our friends to Belmont park. It is the most beautiful beach and in it is a small amusement park. They had a huge roller coaster it was 6 bucks to go on but sooo fun. I was sad that Ryan wasnt tall enough to go on although it was probably good cause it was pretty intense. Here are me and the kids on the carousal. Lacy looks like an alien. The lighting is really bad and thats how it turned out. I think i need to learn how to use photo shop. The kids loved it.
This is lacy and i that night. There really is not purpose for me putting this up here besides i like how i look in the picture.

This is Ryan and his friend Ethan playing at the park in the rain. I was so much fun. Ryan really enjoyed playing with all his friends.


Ryan and Katie swimming. Thats one great thing about the az heat. Its always a great day to go swimming and we did plenty of it while we were there.




1 comment:

Jamie said...

looks like you guys had tons of fun! : ) you have such cute kiddos!