Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Green Day!

And it was green...lots of green eggs. I have to say they were actually kind of hard to eat like that. I had to close my eyes. But the kids loved it. I think i will have to color eggs more often. Later we painted shamrocks, cut them out, and then i hid them throughout the house for the kids to find. It was a great activity.

Ryan has been obsessed with drawing and coloring lately. He learned how to color in the lines and he does an amazing job, so he loved this. He took his time and his turned out really well.

That night i printed off free burrito coupons for Baja Fresh from facebook. All you had to do was buy a large drink for 2 bucks and you got a $7 burrito for free. And they were so so good.



Here we are chowing down..yum yum!



1 comment:

...Bryan and Sally... said...

I just miss you guys! Your little family is so cute :D I'm excited to see you in a few months!