Monday, March 22, 2010

Shamu Friends

So last Thursday my good friend Shaun invited me to go with her family to Sea World. I love going with good company, it makes it so much more fun. I haven't seen Shaun for about 5 months so it was so fun to hang out and actually talk in person instead of over the phone. The kids loved being with each other too. When we first got there we decided to see the sharks and on our walk over we see this (below). About 20 flamingos walking down the street. It was cool to see tham so close. One nearly ran over me and Lacy.Lacy, katie, and Ryan all going for a ride

Me and the kids at the sea lion show. It is one of my favorites.


Terry, Shaun, Abby and Katie at the Shamu show.
I must say that now that 'the people' cant go in the water the show just wasn't the same. I hope they change there minds soon.
Thanks once again Whipple family for inviting me. It was an amazing day. I loved hanging out with you.




5 comments:

Tiffanie White said...

Sea World again sis, you're a trooper!! I'm glad also you've got your use out of the year pass we got with the military discount :)

Ryan is getting VERY handsome!

Maranda Whittle said...

What do you mean they can't get in the water anymore? Who can't? I haven't heard anything about that.

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

It was sooooo fun!!! You forgot to mention we discovered Lacy's and Ryan's freckle discovery! haha

Momma Dianna said...

You just missed us! We were there on Wednesday last week. We hadn't been there in like five years and frankly I was a bit disappointed. I totally agree about the trainers not being in the water kinda bores the show a bit. Safety is important, but isn't there a greater chance of getting in a car accident than being drowned by a whale? Supportive aren't I?

Mead Family said...

Sea World is one of my favorite places on earth!! So jealous you get to go there so much. Bummed they changed the water show:( I guess it's important to keep trainers alive....