Friday, March 5, 2010

Tiffanie's Special Weekend

My sister Tiffanie recently came here to San Diego to get sealed to her family. It was such an amazing time. We started off the week just right by leaving the kids at home with Grandma and going to Sea World. Since Brent couldn't get off work it was just me Tiffanie and her husband Josh. I didn't care if i was the third wheel or not i wanted to go and get a break. It was so much. There was hardly anyone there. We rode Atlantis like three times in a row never waiting in line. The neatest thing of all was getting picked to help with the dolphin show. I cant believe he picked me. I was only up there for a few minutes. I had to hold the pose below like the whole time. It was hard work, but worth it.
The Shamu show really is amazing!

Me and Tiff

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our next stop was the Mormon battalion in down town San Diego. We actually stumbled upon it on accident. We had an hour to kill before we had to pick up my sisters bff from the airport and I'm so glad cause this place is amazing and free. If you are ever making a trip to San Diego this is must see.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girls night out

After Tiffanie's endowment Friday night all the girls went to BJ. Probably my favorite restaurant. All their food is the best.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sealing Day- February 13Th 2010
It was the most amazing experience to go to the temple with Tiffanie. I had the greatest opportunity to be her Guide. It was truly amazing, an experience i wouldn't trade for anything. Thank you Tiffanie for giving me that chance. This day was absolutely perfect. It was neat to see my sisters family get sealed for time and all eternity. I'm so proud of my Sister for following through with her dream. Here is a picture of almost everyone that came.

THE JOSH WHITE FAMILY



My little family roaming the hills


Me and Tiff



All my siblings
left to right
Troy, Tiffanie, Hilarie, Candice, Zachary, and Hannah

After the temple we all went to Pat and Oscars to eat.

Here is all the girls



me and Candice

Lacy loved the cake



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Beach
After Pat and Oscars we went to the beach and watched the sun set. It was a lot of fun. The kids still played in the water a bit despite the freezing cold.



Brent was showing lacy the water from the Pier.



Laying down star gazing


Cutest boy ever



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sunday February 14 2010
Jaxon Baby Blessing


Tiffanie and Josh blessed Jaxon in my grandpa's ward so that the whole family could be there. It was another great day. This is in front of my Grandparents house after the blessing. We has some really yummy food and some extra hang out time with Tiffanie and josh before they moved away to Washington. Its kind of weird when you grow up and your family all moves away. I miss you already Tiff and i cant wait to go visit Seattle.



CUTEST COUSINS
Jaxon and Ryan
Ryan, Jaxon, and Lacy
It was really hard to get them all to look. It was too much for them all to smile.


Josh and Lacy lou- Lacy loves Josh. We were all glad to see him after he had been gone for a year in Korea.


6 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Wow, lots of fun!! I haven't been to Sea World in years!

Anonymous said...

Hilarie! it looks like you are having soo much fun your family is so cute and that picture of Ryan on the beach is adorable!!

tigra said...

cool
______________
http://mynewforex.blogspot.com/

Sherri Romney said...

What a special thing for your sister! Looks like it was a fun weekend!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Great pictures!

Tiffanie White said...

Thanks sister. I'm glad we got to spend so much time together and thank you for being there for me once again... Love you!