Tuesday, September 7, 2010

7 YEARS

HAPPY 7 YEARS TO US!

So Labor day was our 7 year anniversary. We played in the mountains all weekend and by Monday we were exhausted. My mom offered to take the kids back home in her car so Brent and i could have the rest of the afternoon together. We left camp around 5 and headed down the mountain. On the way i saw dairy queen and got excited. Brent like slammed on the brakes and turned in to get me ice cream. I was so delighted. It had been hot in the mountains and i had been dreaming of ice cream. We each got a dipped cone. Oh so yummy! Unfortunately the pictures of us eating ice cream are the only ones i took of us the whole day. Oh well , i guess we will have to take more next year. We went to eat at Lucille's BBQ. We heard it was so so good and we thought that it should be classified as just good but we had a great time together. I'm just happy that 7 years after getting married that I'm still just as happy if not happier with our marriage. I feel very lucky in this day and age to have a happy marriage. I owe a lot of that to Brent because he treats me like a princess.
Here are our funny faces eating ice cream





We also went and drove around our dream neighborhood and found the house of our dreams.



Isn't it beautiful!!!!

4 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Happy 7 years!! We love you!

Tiffanie White said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE that house, it is SO pretty, and I love all that space around it too. It'd be awesome to call home one day :) You need to tell me where that is next time we talk!

Happy Anniversary!! WOW, 7 years already!!! You've been married for so long and an eternity to go :) Glad you're happy too and have such a CUTE family that I LOVE and miss like CRAZY!!!

Love you sister!

The Clarks said...

Happy 7 years! Thats so great. And to answer your question, yes we are coming to California in May. Austin will finish his last semester in school in the spring then we will be moving out there for a while so he can learn the ropes of the office. :)

Maranda Whittle said...

Happy anniversary to you guys! I remember when you guys were still dating, time sure flies!!