Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy, Happy Birthday

Oh birthdays are so much fun, especially when its your birthday. I think this was one of my favorites for sure. Mt bestest friend Kaylea and her two sisters drove over from AZ Friday night. We had a blast sat. night laughing until way too late at night. The next morning we drove to Disneyland with NO kids. We got matching shirts and were on our way to a day of fun. Here is my 'twinner' and i dancing through main street all lit up!
Kaylea, me, Marinda, and Lana

And of course woody..
The new parade is a dancing parade. It was way different than the parades i have seen in the past, but it was pretty good. At one point they were pulling little kids out to dance and the four of us went out and starting dancing, it was so fun.


Me and Kaylea! Thanks for coming and making my birthday so much fun:)








Kaylea took this picture!
Look at how beautiful. They changed the fireworks too since i had been last and it was the most amazing firework show i have ever been too. Probably the best part of the night.





And since its almost Halloween they had DL all decorated. Even the rides had different Halloween decorations in it.






On Sunday we said a fast good bye to our friends( church was at 10:30 and we were running late, AND it was the primary program which Ryan was in.) After we got home we had My Brother Troy and his family over for dinner. We then went out and tried to find a cache. Its this new thing( to us) where people go out and hide boxes with random stuff and you have to go out and try and find it. You sign in and take something out of the box and replace it with something you have. Well needless to say, you shouldn't go at night b/c we tried to find two and didn't find either.


Then on Monday ,my actual Birthday, my lovely neighbor watched the kids while me and my Mom went shopping at the mall and out to lunch at BJ's my favorite. Here is me and my pazzoki. Yum yum





Later that night Brent and i went out. We went to the mall and got my wedding ring fixed and re dipped. It has never had anything done to it in over 7 years. I have been wanting it done for a while so it was a great present. I picked out a few new shirts( which always makes me happy.!) We then went to see a movie.

Here is a cute picture of us waiting to get in. My family is amazing. everyone made my day extra special. Just when you think you are getting too old to have a fun birthday life surprises you with an extra good one. Thanks to all that made it special. Love you all !!!!



4 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

What a fun weekend! I love the pictures!

Tiffanie White said...

Love you sister!! Glad you had a good birthday!

Mead Family said...

That sounds like the funnest birthday ever!! You deserve it!

-The Bergen Family- said...

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!