Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Our friend in the ward invited us to go stay at the boy scout camp in Idyllwild. Her Dad is the ranger for the camp and since no one was booked there this weekend we got to stay for free. It was an interesting experience to not really camping and not really be 'cabining' since the cabins were just 4 bunk beds and we had to walk to the bathroom and walk to the kitchen. It was a ton of fun though. We went up on Saturday morning with my mom and Hannah. Saturday we had a blast. We went conoeing, swimming, and made a lot of good food. Sunday we went to the branch up there and I was so amazed to walk in and see only twenty people. I have never been to church with that little people. I guess everyone has like four callings. Anyways, it was just amazing. The people were so nice. The five other families came up Sunday afternoon and we enjoyed barbecuing, games and smores. I think we counted 18 kids between the 6 families, Thank goodness we were outside. I hardly saw the kids the rest of the time we were there.Here is our cabin, lacy took this picture.
Here are the bunk beds, I think Brent was a little too long for them. I guess we did go to boyscout camp not mancamp.

Here is Hannah canoeing

Ryan and Lacy loved it. I think it was Lacy's first time on a boat.

Mom and Lacy

Lacy and her friend Sariah. They play in the bark and sand for about and hour. They were putting it all over themselves and then they said they were taking a shower. It was so cute.


They could be sisters!


No comments: