Friday, October 9, 2009

Crazy happenings at McDonalds

So I took the kids to mcdonalds today which is a real treat because we never go there. I met my friend Jessica there with her two kids and we ended up staying for three hours. Wow! what a long time to hear kids screaming. But it was actually nice to sit and have some mommy time and the kids were great the whole time. As we were getting up to leave i called to Lacy and Ryan. A lady stopped me and asked what my kids names were. I told her and her jaw dopped open. She said she was here with her friend and her kids names were Lacy and Ryan. How bizzare is that? Her boy was older and they both had blonde hair and blue eyes. We talked for a while and just thought it was crazy. That doesn't happen too often. We both have very good taste in names :)

3 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

That is really funny!

Maranda Whittle said...

Haha, that's awesome!

brady lady said...

that is crazy! awesome to have mommy time too!