Saturday, October 24, 2009

Free Pizza Anyone???

I had an amazing experience at the grocery store the other day and i just thought i would share. So if you are every walking down an isle and there are people standing around a table they might just be doing a research study. If they are you should do it. I DID, and i got 20 bucks and a free pizza. They were doing research on the new packaging for California pizza kitchen pizzas. I just so happened to be walking down the isle when this man starts following me. At first i was a little creeped out until he asked me if i wanted to do the survey, when he mentioned i would get 10 bucks i hopped on. I have been using coupons and shopping deals lately to save money and here he was giving me ten dollars. So i thought i would fill out a questionnaire and be on my way. well not so fast. It was like i was on supermarket sweep.( for those of you who used to watch that show, i loved it) I had to walk down the pizza isle and then come back and he would ask me all these questions. Then he would tell me an item to get and then i would have to turn around and get the item as he was timing me. It was a lot of fun. Then at the end he gave me a pizza to taste and report back and then i get another ten bucks in the mail. It was alot of fun:) Oh i was so proud of myself i had to take a pix of all the groceries i got in one trip, 4 different stores, a hand full of coupons, and only a hundred dollars later. Right there is almost enough food to last two weeks or nine meals and some snacks.( If you cant see, the whole table is full.) Its quite fun to get deals and save money:)

No comments: