Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumkin Patch Maddness

See how the kids are not looking at the camera, well that is how the whole trip went. They didn't smile for one pix at the same time. BUT besides that factor our pumkin patch trip was a lot of fun.
The kids got to feed some animals. They were so happy. I don't know what it is that fascinates my kids so much about animals, but they just get so happy when ever they see them.
This is what happens when you don't bring a stroller. All she wanted to do was run away from me. And of course Ryan was off in the other direction. They knew i needed my work out.


This is the best i could get out of Lacy. It was warm and she was hungry and there was no way she was going to smile for me.


Ryan couldn't sit still long enough to get a decent pix.

It was a lot of fun though. I'm glad the kids could run around and jump all over the hay. I wasn't too excited about Halloween this year but its getting a little funner. I don't really have a choice to not like Halloween with little kids...too bad.
Christmas is still my favorite.





5 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

HALLOWEEN IS THE BEST EVER!

-The Bergen Family- said...

how fun! i need to take my kids to a pumpkin patch! Lacy is getting so big! ah, makes me sad because that means Brady is getting big too. :(

Anonymous said...

Hilarie that looks like so much fun! i can't believe how big lacey is! i hope your doing well! give me a call when you have some free time :)

...Bryan and Sally... said...

I miss you guys so much! We are going to be in San Diego for a wedding the weekend before Thanksgiving. I want to see you guys! Your kids are so cute :D. I hope all is well for you guys!

Sherri Romney said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! Dang girl what a sweet family...