Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lacy Says


I thought i would jot down the new words Lacy says, is seems everyday there is a new word:


doggie


nighty night


baabaa


Ryan(comes out ryra)


ball


bye-bye(its not just the wave anymore)


hi


shoe(comes out shhhhhh)


This all i can think of right now. I love that she is starting to talk. I love to hear her sweet little voice. She is such a cuddly baby. She will always give me a kiss or a hug when i ask for it. She loves to dance with me to music. I just love her. Girls are so fun:)

3 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Talking? What! She is too big!

Josh and Kylee said...

That's so cute she's saying all those words! She's so adorable! Oh and you're guys cruise looked soo fun! Was it Carnival? It looked just liked the one we went on for our Honeymoon! I loved it!

brady lady said...

that is so awesome, alyssa starting talking too, it's crazy how fast they grow!