Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Baby Shower

Tiffanie's baby shower turned out great. I just cant believe that very soon My sister will be having a baby. I am so excited, and i am thrilled that it is a boy. They are great to have First:) Tiffanie will be a great mother and i cant wait till we can live close again and raise our babies together.
Look how beautiful she is, she looks so good for being 8 months pregnant.
Candice, Hilarie, Mom, Tiffanie

Goodbye Arizona we wont see you again for a LONG time.



3 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

She looks so good!

Shelly said...

That is so exciting that Tiffany is pregnant!! Tell her congrats from me!

Tiffanie White said...

awe sister... Thanks. That is probably not the most flattering picture of me but that's okay :) I REALLY need to catch up on my blogging but these past couple weeks have been CRAZY busy for me, and the ones to come are just as crazy! Lol. Oh the joys of preparing for motherhood (and Josh coming home in 29 days :) :)

THank you SO much for throwing my shower... It was AWESOME and I know everyone enjoyed it! I love you, hope you'll come soon after Jaxon arrives :)