Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ryan and mommy time

This first pix is not mommy and Ryan time. I dropped a thing of toothpicks and then got busy. I went into the kitchen a bit latter and this is what i find. Kids are crazy.This is mommy and Ryan time. When Lacy takes her morning nap Ryan and i spend some time together. I try to do an activity with him. I tried "lessons" for a while but i don't think he was quite ready for that. So now we do projects. Today was stamping. He loved it. Our newest tradition is having hot cocoa when we do our project. ( it has to be the kind with marshmallows)
I really enjoy my time with just Ryan. He is so talented when it comes to drawing, painting, pretty much anything artistic and he loves it.


3 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

awww your such a good mommy!

The Jones Family said...

Hey girlie!! So cute to see how big he is. You are such a good mom. I can't wait til Zach gets bigger and has more of an interest in the artsy stuff!! We changed our blog cause of DRAMA from the In'Law == So add us so you can KIT!

JMZEJones.blogspot.com

Maggie~~

Stoddard Studios said...

How funny is that? Ha ha. Kids are so cute.