Sunday, August 16, 2009

Peanut Butter and Chuck E Cheese

I never knew a kid could love peanut butter so much...
I was busy cooking dinner and Lacy has been teething lately so she was super fussy. So i put her in her high chair and threw some peanut butter her way. I thought she would just play with it and it would keep her occupied. Well much to my surprise she ate the first spoonful and then continually cried for more until i gave her the cup( i had mixed honey and Pb together earlier.) Ryan does not like Pb so i just assumed that she wouldn't either. I love it, so me and Lacy can share Pb sandwiches from now on:)

We met another 'summer mom' and her two kids at good ol' chuck E cheese earlier this week. It was actually a lot of fun. I found these great coupons online that saved us a bunch of money. All the games and rides are only one token which i thought was just amazing cause they actually had some good ones. They even had a play area for babies. It was so much fun and i cant wait to go
back.( i sound like a kid, huh?)
Lacy happily playing in 'her' play area


I love Ryan's face in this one




1 comment:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Cute pictures! I have never been to Chuckie Cheese...maybe we will have to go sometime.