Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Apartment in San Diego

So everyone has been asking for pix of the new , much smaller, Longhurst home. Well here it is. It is actually quite nice. I miss the space but i don't miss cleaning it. It takes only a couple minutes to sweep and vacuum. In the picture below- i know the wall hangings are high, but my little rascal Lacy climbs up on the couch and tries to pull everything down, so my solution was to hang everything higher. I am used to it now but it bugged me at first.
This is the little hall leading straight back to the master bedroom and then to the right is the bathroom and the laundry room/closet.To the left is Lacy's room and the door to the right is Ryan's room.

kitchen- do you see the green right out the window. it is so lovely:)


Family room



Dining room/ entry
I really miss having a house. I miss having a backyard. I miss my garage. I miss carrying groceries right into my house as opposed to up a flight of stairs, BUT i love living here in San Diego, i love our ward, i love the weather, i love having a great pool so close, and i love having less to clean. I am just so grateful that we have a place to live and Brent has a great job with a great company. I have healthy children, an amazing husband, food to eat, two cars that work great and the Gospel. I am truly blest :)







4 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Ohhh I really like it! You decorate so cute!

Myers Mayhem said...

Looks so nice and cozy, however, feel free to move back anytime!

Hilarie said...

Im coming...

Stoddard Studios said...

Your house looks great.