Sunday, August 16, 2009

Flower Power

So thnx to my friend Kaylea who posted on her blog recently about making those dang cute flower clips, i decided to pull out all the stuff i bought forever ago to make them. They were super easy and so much fun to make. Warning: if you start to make them they are totally addicting. I wanted to keep making more and then i realized that no one needs 30 hair clips, so i stopped. I cant wait till Lacy gets enough hair so i can make some little ones for her. These are not the best pictures. I made a cute little thing to hang them in my bathroom so they are not laying at the best angle for pix but i didn't want to take them all down either.



3 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

I am very impressed! Perfect fall colors too!

-The Bergen Family- said...

very cute! you'll have to tell me how you made those!

Stoddard Studios said...

Ha ha. Glad I inspired you. They look so good!